Johnny's Fate In Short Circuit 3: The FanFiction

Show off your Johnny Five creations; drawings, music, Lego models, mini and life-size Johnnys. Whatever the movies have inspired you to make.
Johnny5Gold

Johnny's Fate In Short Circuit 3: The FanFiction

Postby Johnny5Gold » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 am

Alrighty! Its come down to the final 2 chapters in my Short Circuit 3 Fanfiction and now I'd like to give you, the readers, the chance to decide what happens next! Johnny 5 and Johnny 6 are about to face off in combat really soon here and whilst I cannot decide what to do, I'm leaving the decision up to you! Below are 2 options that will determine the fate of Johnny 5.

Option #1: Johnny 5 wins the battle and J6 is destroyed.

Option #2: Both robots are destroyed in battle, ending the life of a great robotic character.

These are the ONLY TWO OPTIONS, meaning there are no other choices. What you see is what you get. And please do NOT post what your decision is in this thread, but send it to me in a Private Message. Once I receive enough messages I will tally the votes and we'll see what comes out. In your Private Messages, please Option 1 if you choose the first outcome or Option 2 if you prefer the second, as your subject and describe why in your Private Message. Please make it brief and then we'll take it from there. I will announce the outcome in the following chapter or chapters, depending on my creative streak. You may also feel free to post your opinions about the fanfiction in this thread, tell me what you think of it or you can do so in the thread itself.

Have fun and thanks for looking! Happy voting!

Eteluin

Re: Johnny's Fate In Short Circuit 3: The FanFiction

Postby Eteluin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Me afflicts that Johnny Five прийдётся to fight with J6. After all Johnny the pacifist. But for the sake of friends he will be undoubtedly ready to fight to protect them!
I would see succession of events a little differently. Here it is a lot of variants. (I write fantasy novels and stories, only I am not published yet.)
Here one of my variants.

J6 distracts from Newton and Stephanie on Johnny Five. Johnny understands that its friends can be lost and teases J6 compelling it to pursue itself. Entices J6 from the house that Newton and Stephanie could seek safety in flight. Near to the house there is small pond. On the way Johnny 5 selects hanging on fencing for animals cord. J6 intends to use the laser, but Johnny 5 it is possible to avoid wounds, hiding for various shelters.
Here Johnny 5 has seen bucket with forage for animals and has dexterously thrown it in J6. That has had time to beat off it, but the forage was splashed out and has got directly on head J6. The liquid forage has filled in to it eyes. Having used that J6 for some time has lost possibility to see, Johnny 5 has quickly estimated conditions and having passed the small bridge through ditch with water has hurt fastening. Now the bridge only seemed strong, actually it hardly kept. Johnny 5 has adhered cord to one of boards that in the fullness of time it was possible to pull out it. And at this time angered J6 a few having cleaned itself eyes, but still remaining with the limited visibility again tried to apply the laser and nearly hasn't wounded Johnny 5. It was going to to pursue through the bridge to destroy Johnny 5 at all without suspecting about the prepared trap. And when J6 was on the middle of bridge Johnny 5 has pulled cord that the bridge has failed.
J6 Has failed in ditch with water, having plunged on the bottom. Johnny 5 has waited some time. Having convinced that J6 doesn't appear from water,Johnny 5 has moved to detour in direction to the house to bypass water. Already near the house it has met friends who very much were delighted to it. They have embraced him and thanked for rescue.
But suddenly Stephanie in horror has exclaimed. She the first has seen as from outside pond to them moves still functioning J6! Water flew down from it, sparks on breast were strewed where have blotted wires. He has cried the deformed voice that will destroy all of them. Between them remains about thirty metres. J6 has prepared the laser to shoot, but it has not turned out because of malfunctions in schemes. Johnny 5 has used confusion. It used the тросс to hook on column with electric seeing-off.It has very much pulled cable, and has brought down transmission line on J6. Wires have got on J6, water has raised conductivity of electricity. Captured by lightnings J6 has cried. The big pressure has burnt its schemes and has destroyed the memory block. Sparks flied extensively...
Johnny 5 it was glad that its friends are live and healthy. But he has been grieved by that was necessary to resist to it to the former body, обрёвшему own person. After all if not saved military programs NOVA all could be differently...

I have written it now for 10 minutes. But my native language Russian and me it is necessary to use the online translator. :oops: Therefore I am not always assured of accuracy of transfer of my initial text.

If it will be interesting to you, I will write other variants. But I couple of days won't be at home because of job. So I can answer only after the returning. :)

I very much like creativity Johnny5Gold!
It is possible to make magazine in which to print art stories about Johnny 5. ;)

Johnny5Gold

Postby Johnny5Gold » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 am

1 more day for replies then I'm going to post the next chapter.

SAINT4

Postby SAINT4 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 am

This reply is somewhat old... but I think J5 should win. If he gets wasted, there'd be no more J5.

Number 5

Postby Number 5 » Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 am

Mike hasn't banned your rude ass and deleted your lame spam posts yet? :? Keep it up and I'm betting he will.

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue May 24, 2011 6:30 am

Temp banned. I thought it was just...enthusiasm. Maybe invigorate the board. But, now its just excessive. Come back if you really want to contribute and not just pad your post count or troll our board.

Number 5

Postby Number 5 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Thanks Mike! I believed it to be mere enthusiasm myself... but that nutbar was beyond annoying, nonsensically boosting so many old threads and crossing the line, bringing religion into MeltingPlastic's tattoo thread. We all have beliefs and opinions... but come on. :|

Number 5

Postby Number 5 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Wow, that's a temporary ban. Clearly not long enough for this one to learn from his/her mistake. :?

So now I'm annoying am I? Look at what you've done to these forums, randomly boosting long dead threads for no purpose whatsoever. It certainly wasn't to stir up conversation because as you can see, you haven't... in fact, you haven't accomplished anything more than racking up your post count with your so called "thoughts and opinions" which thus far have been quite ignorant and rude. You've done nothing to aid this forum and continuing to challenge what I've stated (a.k.a the blatant truth) will only result in my continuing to bite back.

Now, if Mike has chosen to allow you to continue posting here, that's his decision and although I may not agree with it, I'll respect it... but don't start with me again.

malkova

Postby malkova » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm

I found what he was looking only at this site, thanks to the author!

Return to “Creations”