Mini J5

General chat about Johnny Five and Short Circuit.
Benjamin77

Mini J5

Postby Benjamin77 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi everybody my name is benjamin, (yes that is my real name) ive just joined the J5 messageboard, Ive been a fan since the first film was first shown. I was just wondering weather anybody would be interested in that i am building a mini j5 like the ones in the 2nd film, i am half way on the head. As i dont know the size of him im guessing his head is about 4x4 inches, so far i have managed to get 4 movements on his head with micro servos, including head tilt up/down/left/right, top eyelid up/down and top blink. Im now working on the bottom eye lids and eye movement. He is all metal construction and looking vey much like the real one. I do plan to make the whole robot. I was wondering if anybody else has made one and maybe might like to talk about it.
Thank you everyone
Benjamin

RealJohnnyFive

Re: Mini J5

Postby RealJohnnyFive » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:17 am

Hi there, why don't you join our johnny 5 grips on Facebook. Search for "I want A johnny 5 toy robot " and. "I want to customize my Johnny 5 toy robot "

Both great places to share what you are doing, and where people all their customised johnny 5's!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Return to “Johnny Five is alive!”