Johnny Five and 2013! Let see a new movie it's Time!!!

General chat about Johnny Five and Short Circuit.
michilson

Johnny Five and 2013! Let see a new movie it's Time!!!

Postby michilson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Who would love to see Johnny Five return to the Big Screen! (Let's see them pick it up from the end of the second movie and see where it leads...

Maybe Johnny Five gets drafted into nasa and gets into trouble or something.. Maybe he figures out a way to make himself a girl friend or something and the two of them get into trouble together!

It's Time for Johnny 5 to make it back to the Big Screen!

Lets here your thoughts!! What would you wanna see Johnny Five do in a new movie?

It needs to stay old school tho (Actual Robot) Please dont CGI it! loose the whole premise of the orginal movie!

Josee Millette

Re: Johnny Five and 2013! Let see a new movie it's Time!!!

Postby Josee Millette » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:58 am

I thought you were talking about the remake. I'd love to see another movie. Probably the remake, although I don't know what to think anymore since it's been in development since 2008.

I don't think a follow-up to current Short Circuit 2 would work today... unless it would be a "what happens 25 years later" story. I think I would actually prefer a Short Circuit 3 set 25 years later than Short Circuit 2 instead of the remake. Then, anything could happen. Don't know if Ben would still be in it... or Stephanie. But at least we would see how Johnny Five gets along with the Internet.... input overload for him, lol!!!!

erdrick

Re: Johnny Five and 2013! Let see a new movie it's Time!!!

Postby erdrick » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:39 am

A third Short Circuit would be awesome. They could have 5 beat some deadline to save mankind from themselves. Maybe a twist like War Games 2 . The ideas are endless... I have a ton of them myself. Lets face the facts if its kept family rated all kids love robots:)

Return to “Johnny Five is alive!”