Happy 30th Short Circuit!

General chat about Johnny Five and Short Circuit.
Mike

Happy 30th Short Circuit!

Postby Mike » Mon May 09, 2016 4:37 am

Thirty years ago Johnny Five landed on the big screen - May 9, 1986. Happy anniversary :D !

circuit5389

Re: Happy 30th Short Circuit!

Postby circuit5389 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 am

My goodness it doesn't seem that long ago we were celebrating 20 years! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORT CIRCUIT!
-Jessica/ Circuit

Mike

Postby Mike » Mon May 09, 2016 4:08 pm

For Short Circuit's 30th, you can see some pretty pictures of Astoria and some of the movie locations here: Movie Locations. I'm in some of the shots as well as fellow forum member Virginia Smith who made the awesome Short Circuit Scrapbook. I lost the text to this section, though. Sorry! Working to write it all out again.

These photos were taken over several visits. Maybe six? Two of those times I attended the annual Bridge Run and got to go over the bridge on foot. On another occasion, I got the grand tour of Stephanie's house as you can see with Virginia. We even had "pancake surprise!" :D

Soon to come are photos of other locations in the Columbia River Gorge (misc.), Cascade Locks (chase scene), Bonneville Dam (NOVA), Hillsboro (old couple), and even Hollywood where I met Johnny Five! 8-) Also to come, sight-seeing with another fellow forum member - Josee Millette. Jossee and I had the ultimate NOVA tour when we got to see the exact location Johnny comes to life! Stick around!

Festus

Postby Festus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:14 am

Mike wrote:Thirty years ago Johnny Five landed on the big screen - May 9, 1986. Happy anniversary :D !

Woah, Amazing how fast 30 years go by.

Return to “Johnny Five is alive!”